Our philosophy at The Spine & Sports Health Center is that no one should have to live in pain. Our patients come to us from all over, with all types of pain complaints, and it is our job to uncover the source of pain and design a highly targeted plan for pain relief and recovery.
We do this through personalized, minimally-invasive (non-surgical) treatment plans, which take into account your specific needs, lifestyles, and overall goals for recovery. From day one, we work closely with our patients to discuss what they are experiencing in order to create comprehensive treatment plans that target the root of their pain.
Whether you’re suffering from sciatica, chronic neck or back pain, can’t seem to fully recover from a sports injury, or you have pain that just isn’t going away, our board-certified, interventional pain management physicians and skilled medical staff are here to help.
- Meet with a board-certified physician
- Discuss your pain points
- Ask questions
- Establish treatment goals
- MRI Scans
- CT Scans
- Electrodiagnostic Testing
- Interventional Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic Care
- Massage Therapy
Your First Stop for Pain Relief
Modern, Physician-Led Care. Getting You Back to the Life You Love.
A Personal Approach to Your Treatment
When it comes to pain, we know that one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why the doctors at The Spine & Sports Health Center are committed to providing tailored plans of action for each of our patients, not generic treatments. From sports injuries to arthritis, to persistent back pain, shoulder injuries, and knee pain, we have decades of experience with a wide range of symptoms and conditions. We also offer a wide range of advanced treatments and cutting-edge therapies to get you the relief you need—and the personalized follow-up care you deserve, all without resorting to surgery.
Why Choose The Spine & Sports Health Center?
- All of our treatment plans are personalized and tailored to your individual needs. We know your pain is unique.
- Your treatment plans are always led by interventional pain management physicians, who just happen to also be board-certified, award-winning, trained at some of the most prestigious schools, and experts in pain relief.
- Your care is diligently executed by a dedicated and qualified team of specialists with decades of experience.
- We offer same-day appointments, welcome walk-ins, and have late hours, as well as weekend availability. We know you’re busy!
- Our beautiful and modern offices are conveniently outfitted with all of the non-surgical specialties under one roof. So you don’t need to drive to multiple places to get the care you need.
- Our administrative team is organized and compassionate - so that means we are here to help with everything from prescriptions and imaging, to scheduling appointments and dealing with insurance. You can expect concierge care from start to finish.
- We have three convenient locations throughout Hudson County - Hoboken, Jersey City, and Bayonne - so you are never far from quality medical care.
We Treat Pain from Head to Toe
What Do Patients Say?
Get the relief you need.
Live the life you want.
Request an appointment today, or first schedule a free phone Q&A with our nurse practitioner to see if we’re right for you.