We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets outhow we will treat your personal information.
1.) What information do we collect?
a.) Personal Information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information (collectively, “Personal Information”):
- Contact information (e.g., your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number);
- Demographic information (e.g., date of birth, marital status);
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/orsubscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
- Other personal information that you choose to disclose to us.
In general, we do not collect Personal Information unless you choose to provide it. You are generally not required to submit any Personal Information to use our Site; however, you may be asked to provide Personal Information to gain access to some of our
content. For example, you may choose to provide your contact information in order to receive information from us regarding our services or to schedule an appointment.
b.) Browsing Information.
We ay collect, store and use browsing and other technical information about you when you visit this website. This may include the following categories of information (collectively, “Browsing Information”):
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, or device ID/UDID, protocol and sequence information;
- Browser user agent;
- Browser language and type;
- Domain name system requirements;
- Referral URL;
- Browsing history, such as time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit, and number of clicks;
- http headers, application client and server banners;
- Geolocation; and/or
- Other behavioral and usage information.
We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
2.) How information is collected and used
We may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, or on your behalf, through information you submit on this website;
- Information we receive from your computer or mobile device;
- Information you provide through correspondence that you and others direct to us, for example email communications; and
- Information we receive from other sources, as permitted by applicable law, rules and regulations.
We may collect Browsing Information and use such information as follows:
- Computer’s IP (Internet Protocol) address or browser type: Our web server may automatically collect the IP address of the computers that access this website. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you access the Internet. We use this information to gather aggregate demographic information about our visitors, and we may use it to personalize the information you see on our Site and some electronic communications you may receive from us.
- Aggregated Statistics: We may collect aggregated statistics about the behavior of users on our Site. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
Google Analytics. We also use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of this website. This may include frequency of visitation, pages viewed and other sites visited prior to ours. Google Analytics sets cookies and may also read preexisting cookies to collect data from your web browser, such as the domain from which you access the Internet, the web address of the website from which you linked to our site, the time and date of your visit, the web pages that you view and click through, and your IP address. This information is stored on Google’s servers. Google uses this informationto provide us with reports about traffic to our website and your visit to our website. Additional information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data can be found at support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
vCita Scheduler. We use vCita Scheduler to allow you to schedule appointments through this website. vCita Scheduler collects Personal Information entered by you and/or Browsing Information and uses this information for scheduling purposes.
3.) How we use Personal Information and Browsing Information
(a) Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
(b) Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
(c) Send to you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
(d) Provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
4.) Products and Clients
The Spine & Sports Health Center offers advanced, non-invasive alternatives to orthopedic surgery to clients who may use it to recover from their own injuries and surgeries. The Spine & Sports Health Center cannot be held responsible if its clients engage in unethical use of the information gathered through Prospect Insight.
5.) Other disclosures
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
6.) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. The Spine & Sports Health Center may also store your login or password information for any third party applications You denote as a connector. This information is encrypted for security and is used solely to provide a connection between Prospect Insight and the third party application and will not be shared with any entity other than the third party in question.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your passwords.
7.) Do Not Track Signals
Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, The Spine & Sports Health Center does not alter its practices when it receives a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser.
8.) Policy amendments
9.) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.