To our patients:
This is a stressful time for everyone amongst the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. Our hearts are with all of the families affected around the globe. As you are aware, it is also a constantly evolving situation.
We know that our patients are in pain and we are open to serve our patients as best we can. Our hospital systems are already overloaded with patient volume right now, and we don't want to contribute to this more by closing our doors. We are here for our patients who are suffering with urgent pain right now and need help.
Massage Therapy - temporarily closed.
At the same time, however, we also want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep our environment safe and healthy. While we already have processes in place to maintain cleanliness, we have increased the extent of cleanings and wipe-downs of equipment, common areas, waiting rooms, exam rooms, and front desks. We are being all the more cautious now. We also have hand-sanitizers available at our front desks for our patients to use and take home.
If you are coming to one of our offices we ask that you, PLEASE reschedule your appointment for more than 2 weeks if you:
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Have recently traveled on an airplane
- Have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Additionally, we recommend you follow the guidelines provided by the NJ Department of Health:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid contact with others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
Please know that we will continue to keep an eye on the situation and follow guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Please feel free to call us at (201) 533-9200 should you have any questions. We are here for you.
As always, we are grateful for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate this difficult situation. The health and safety of our patients and staff is always our top priority. We are in this together.