July 23rd: Another COVID-19 Update for Our Patients
To say that the global COVID-19 pandemic has been a stressful and challenging time, would be an understatement. The past few months have seen many changes for our communities and we just want to reassure our patients of the care we are committed to providing, as safely as possible. Your healthcare - and your safety - is most important to us.
Currently, we are operating at full capacity, with all of our pain relief services available to our Hudson County community. We know that your pain doesn’t just stop, not even for a global pandemic!
These services are offered in-office in Hoboken, Jersey City (our new office!), and Bayonne... and through telemedicine, as well.
Throughout the entire pandemic, we’ve been actively adapting our environments and protocols to ensure that all of our patients and staff remain healthy and safe.
Advanced safety measures have been adopted including, but not limited to the following:
- Strict use of PPE for all staff and patients, at all times
- Social distancing within offices + spacing out appointment times
- Vigilant hand-washing
- Screening patients for COVID-19 exposure on the phone and again in-office
- Temperature checks
- Plastic screens have been installed at all front desks
- Frequent cleaning to all exam rooms and waiting areas
- Encouragement and promotion of NJ Dept of Health Guidelines
- Addition of telemedicine
- Addition of HEPA air purifier in massage room
We want you to feel confident that you are receiving care in an environment that is safe. We are here if you have any questions or want to learn more. Simply visit our contact page or call us at (201) 533-9200!
As always, we are grateful for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate this time together. The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. Please stay safe everyone!