As we all continue to navigate this difficult time amongst the COVID-19 pandemic, The Spine & Sports Health Center has remained committed to providing the care we know our patients need. Your care - and your safety - is most important to us.
We have made adjustments and are following safety protocols to ensure our patients and staff remain safe and healthy. Both services will operate on a modified schedule - starting with three days per week to start, only in our Hoboken office location. As things change, we will adjust as well, and we hope to be back to our full schedule very soon!
Additionally, we want to remind you that your health and safety is our number one priority. We have only decided to reopen services now because we have the ability to do it safely.
We want you to feel safe with us, so as a reminder, here are some of the things we are doing to keep our environment clean and complying with local, state, and federal standards and recommendations.
- Increase to cleaning and sanitizing: between patients and in waiting areas
- Strict use of PPE for all staff and patients at all times
- Social distancing within offices
- Screening patients for possible exposure on the phone and at the office
- Implementation of temperature checks
- Installation of plastic screens at all front desks
- Promotion of NJ Dept of Health Guidelines for all patients and staff
- Offering telemedicine
Please know that we are keeping a watchful eye on the situation and making adjustments daily. We want our patients to feel confident that they are receiving care and treatments in an environment that is safe. We are here if you have any questions or want to learn more. Visit our contact page or call us at (201) 533-9200.
As always, we are grateful for your cooperation and understanding as we all navigate this difficult time together. Stay safe everyone!