The Spine & Sports Health Center welcomes Basil Kurdali, M.D. to our team
We are so happy to welcome Basil Kurdali, M.D. to our practice! Dr. Kurdali is a double board-certified physician in both Interventional Pain Management and Anesthesiology. We welcome him to our group from his time serving as Assistant Professor of Pain Management and Anesthesiology at Montefiore Medical Center and the Albert Einstein School of Medicine.
A truly valuable asset to our team, Dr. Kurdali has over seven years of clinical experience, was named chief resident at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center during his residency, and was awarded “Outstanding Fellow of the Year” at Mount Sinai Hospital during his fellowship. He is a member of both the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, as well as the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
And furthermore, he’s a well-rounded representation of all that we preach at The Spine & Sports Health Center.
- He truly cares for his patients, always ensuring that they are fully informed and most comfortable with the care they are receiving. Our unique patient-centered approach is personified in Dr. Kurdali.
- He makes use of the latest diagnostic technology to accurately diagnose our patients’ conditions.
- He practices a non-surgical approach, always looking for minimally-invasive treatment options that will work for our patients, in order to improve quality of life.
- He treats an array of conditions: everything from chronic neck & back pain to sports injuries, osteoarthritis, and complex regional pain syndrome.
- He practices out of all three of our office locations so that he is available at our patients’ convenience - whether that be in Hoboken, Jersey City, or Bayonne.
We hope you will join us in welcoming a new face to our team. As always, Dr. Kurdali will work with our full team of medical professionals and dedicated staff to treat our patients’ pain, whether it stems from a chronic back issue, a neck injury from a car accident, or throbbing knee pain from too many hard workouts. At The Spine & Sports Health center, we know that everyone’s pain is unique, which is why we work to develop personalized treatment plans that address our patients’ specific pain-points, in a non-surgical manner. We always want to get our patients the relief they need, so that they are able to get back to living their lives.
Dr. Kurdali will see you through to long-term healing with focused follow-up care and constant communication with our physical therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, and other trained medical professionals, depending on your needs.
To read more about Dr. Kurdali, please visit our team page here. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Kurdali, please fill out a contact form here or call (201) 535-2474.