Ferdinand Iannaccone, DO
Interventional Pain Management Specialist
Dr. Ferdinand Iannaccone is a double board-certified physician in both Interventional Pain Management and Anesthesiology. He specializes in the non-surgical treatment of all types of spine and joint pain.
Dr. Iannaccone manages his patients' chronic and acute pain using opioid-sparing techniques, through minimally-invasive procedures, such as selective nerve blocks and ablation, spinal cord stimulation, peripheral nerve stimulation, and other alternative therapies.
Born and raised in Northern NJ, Dr. Iannaccone feels at home in Hudson County. He is proficient in Spanish, fluent in Italian, and enjoys traveling and experiencing different cultures, which is one of the many reasons he is happy to practice at The Spine & Sports Health Center's Hoboken, Jersey City, and Bayonne locations.
Patients love his sensitivity, dedication, and commitment to helping them get better!
To schedule an appointment with one of our interventional pain management specialists:
Dr. Iannaccone is a specialist in interventional pain management, focused on addressing a wide spectrum of back, neck, and joint conditions. At The Spine & Sports Health Center, we have convenient locations in Hoboken, Jersey City, and Bayonne, NJ, serving patients throughout Northern NJ, including Union City, North Bergen, West New York, and beyond.
Dr. Iannaccone is at the forefront of interventional pain management, utilizing cutting-edge, non-surgical methods honed through years of experience. His approach revolves around accurate diagnoses and personalized treatment plans tailored to each patient's unique requirements. Our dedicated team invests substantial time in identifying the root cause of your pain, ensuring the precision of our minimally invasive treatments.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Knee Pain & Injuries
- Shoulder Pain & Injuries
- Pinched Nerves
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain
- Foot & Ankle Pain & Injuries
- Hip & Leg Pain & Injuries
- Hand, Wrist, & Elbow Pain & Injuries
Professional Affiliations & Associations
- New Jersey State Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- NJ Top Docs 2022
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - Mount Sinai West Pain Management Fellowship
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School: Chief Resident
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey - New Jersey Medical School
- 2014 New Jersey State Society of Anesthesiologists Resident Research Competition Third Place Recipient: Patients' Preoperative Understanding Regarding the Role of Anesthesiologists
- 2014 Featured article in "News Medical", "Science Daily" and "Rutgers Today' covering "Patients' Preoperative Understanding Regarding the Role of Anesthesiologists"
- 2014 Featured article in ‘Anesthesiology News' covering, "Contributing Factors to Late OR Start Times"
- Genicular Nerve Radiofrequency Ablation in Chronic Knee Osteoarthritis
January 2015 - May 2016
- Patients' Understanding the Role of Anesthesiologists - How We Can Better Educate
December 2014 - May 2016
- Patients' Preoperative Understanding Regarding the Role of Anesthesiologists
October 2013 - April 2014
- Contributing Factors to Late Operating Room Start Times
September 2013 - March 2014
- Infraclavicular Nerve Block Catheter & Ketamme Infusion for CRPS I of Left Upper Extremity
- A Cost Benefit Analysis Single Injection Liposomal Bupivacaine Vs Bupivacaine HCI
- Patients' Pre-operative Understanding Regarding the Role of Anesthesiologists
- Perioperative Myocardial Infarction & Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Support for Emergent Surgery
- Anesthesia & Critical Care Management of Intraoperative Asthma Exacerbațion & Bronchospasm
- A Review of Long-term Pain Relief After Genicular Nerve RFA in Chronic Knee Osteoarthritis (First Author)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation: Principles & Practices. Nova Science Publisher, Ed: 2016
Get the relief you need.
Live the life you want.
Request an appointment today, or first schedule a free phone Q&A with our medical director to see if we’re right for you.